Fleeting Sunday in the Park I Cold Winter I Dart Board

In Summation...

  • Friday, December 17, 2010
  • Jonathan
  • Labels: ,
  • Do I have the worst Surface Research blog in the history of Surface research blogs? It's a possibility.

    Regardless, it will have to do.

    Forgive me.

    In no particular order:

    This is Not a Painting, painting, acrylic on taskboard
    love/lust, book, paper and cloth

    Slow Sunrise, Traintracks, digital photograph
     
    Hollywood Cemetery I, digital photograph
      Visiting potential majors: Graphic Design






     Visiting Potential Majors: Photography and Film















    Where's the Rest!?
    Absent. A large part of this semester's oevre I felt then and now doesn't really warrant documentation. I spent a lot of time (too much?) making shit. For various reasons, chief among them the fact that I really didn't think I  was an artist until not very long ago. In spite of my epiphany, I still managed to make shit for my final, which I'm not happy about. That was the intersection of more problems than I care to discuss, however.
    Actually, everything was the intersection of problems. Is?

    Regardless, it's been real. It's been fun. Real fun?

    Maybe.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright ©2010 Jonathan Ratliff